Make a statement with these finely hand-crafted and hand-cut paper eyelashes. Inspired by the art of Chinese paper-cutting the peacock design is intended to symbolize good fortune and luck. Once applied these lashes are sure to attract attention. The lashes can be applied as is for a full and dramatic look or they can be cut and divided for a creative and accentuating eyelash accessory. Apply these paper lashes with our clear or black strip lash glue.
Directions for Use:
- Gently remove the lashes from packaging with your fingers or tweezers.
- Shape the band of the false lashes to give it a curve.
- Try the original length before cutting. Lashes may be trimmed to suit your eye size or personal preference. (The full lashes can be cut into small pieces to use for the corner of the eyes.)
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash adhesive along the edge of the band on the false lash and wait few seconds for adhesive to become tacky.
- Place lashes slightly above your natural lashes and apply them starting from the inner end to the outer end.
- Make sure that you do not place them too close to the inside corner of eyes.
- Gently press across entire lashes until set.